Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Passenger Seat Car Organizer

So practical. Bonus - it's beautiful too!

Passenger Seat Car Organizer Tutorial at Shivaya Naturals
"After a load of frustration last week with making sure that for each day's appointments, each meeting or visit, we had everything that we needed, and for all of the letters that needed to be mailed, the coupons that were collected, and the registration forms that were supposed to be dropped off, I looked like a walking disaster of chaos.
I decided to try and make a quick project that would allow me to use the passenger seat of my car to store papers, etc. for each day's appointments and work..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool.. thanks for posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like me...great idea! I need to make this for sure!!

    ReplyDelete