Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make Earring Cards

Very professional and beautiful! They even have plastic adapters on the back so you can hang them at shows.

DIY Earring Cards Tutorial at Eluna Jewelry: Life as a Crafter
"We have all seen these beautiful business cards turned earring holders at our local shows. Most designers, who are just starting out, would prefer to create their own cards rather than to pay someone else to create them. Now I am going to show you how to create that professional look without breaking the bank..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. How is this a tutorfial-it's just shilling for Vistaprint...sorry, but thumbs down on this one-first time ever...go to free business cards and get your PDF personally designed template in PDF form for free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe she works for Vistaprint. It's a good suggestion for reasonably priced cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact she give you a place to have the graphics done if you don't know how to do them yourself. I liked this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no problem with her recommendation of VistaPrint. I often include a purchasing source with my tutorials because I have had people ask so often.

    What may seem like a 'no-brainer' to some may not be so simple to people just starting out.

    ReplyDelete