Friday, April 16, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Simple, Elastic Waist Skirt

Making clothing frightens me usually but I think I could handle this one. And it's so cute!

Sew a Simple Skirt Tutorial at Three In A Row
"I've shared before that I have a stash of four or five giant scrap bags from a local shop hiding out in my garage. I've been trying to use them up (so I can collect more) and thought I'd make a little tutorial on how to make a skirt. I grabbed some gray linen and a few other things I had on hand to make one for Eleanor. You could use any kind of fabric, or even an old t-shirt or dress to make your own. The tutorial is perfect for any size skirt--whether for a doll, your daughter, or yourself, you should be able to whip this up in no time!..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment