Monday, May 3, 2010

Exchange Program Tutorial - How to Make a Mosaic Keychain Holder

Here's another fabulous tutorial created as part of my Exchange Program. Craftlicious made this wonderful key holder using a mosaic kit from ArtfulMosaicSupplies.

Mosaic Keychain Holder Tutorial at Craftlicious
"Mosaic is such intriguing and exquisite craft, where bits and pieces of glass can inspire you to create vivid designs, I was so inspired by this Mosaic Kit that I could not stop myself at one project idea, so after much brainstorming I decided to make three different projects with this kit. For my first project I decided to make Mosaic keychain Holder, I really needed one, as every time I step out, I always have to hunt down my keys..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dotty and Dana
    you girls rock !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from me too Dana! My pleasure craftlicious. I'm so glad you participated!

    ReplyDelete