Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Bandana Bib

Cutie Pie! I know exactly how she feels. Anything that has been through so many children at grandma's just has to be continued! Those kinds of things are priceless.

Bandana Bib Tutorial at Wallflower Grown Wild
"One of these bibs has been tucked in a drawer at my grandma’s house for as long as I can remember. It has been used by many a grandchild and great-grandchild, washed over and over again, and it still looks good.
When I had kids, I realized that I needed some bandana bibs of my own. They’re absorbent, provide adequate clothing coverage, and are challenging for cranky eaters to yank off. The best part about these bibs isn’t their indestructibility or protective qualities though- it’s a simple, adorable project to make!..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment