Monday, May 10, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Men's Shirt into a Skirt

Who would ever know that this skirt was made from a man's shirt? It looks like a sexy little pencil skirt!

Men's Shirt into Skirt Tutorial at Adventures in Dressmaking
"Okay, I'm partial, but I think this is one of the greatest makeovers of a men's dress shirt into something else--a cute, springy skirt!
I had so much fun with this and just figured it out as I went along, but I do have the pics and instructions for you in a tutorial. Follow along if you ever want to do this to an old shirt!..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, now all I need is a cute springy wee body to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both like it too! Hoki, I think that this cut is flattering on everyone.

    ReplyDelete