Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Pillowcase

I used to make pillowcases in fun fabrics for my boys when they were little. I've also covered throw pillows with decorative fabric. Why have I never thought of making pretty, grown-up pillowcases for us? Great idea!

Pillowcase Tutorial at Crafty Girls Workshop
"Yes, it's finally time. The pictures are all ready and the instructions are written. Here is the LOOOONG awaited pillowcase tutorial, created by Regina (the rather silent Crafty Girl). At the end of this post I'll include a link to open a PDF of this tutorial so you can save and print it and keep it close to your sewing machine (mine is in a different room from my computer.) That way you'll always have a quick go-to project for fast gifts..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment