Friday, May 28, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Postage Stamp Quilt Block

I love these quilts AND this method!

Postage Stamp Quilt Block – The Easy Strip-Piecing Way Tutorial at Seams to be You and Me
"Do you love the look of Postage Stamp quilts but aren’t too keen on cutting out thousands of those teeny-tiny squares and sewing them back together again? This tutorial will show you how to make a Postage Stamp quilt block in a flash – by strip piecing. The block will finish at 8×8″ in your quilt (there are 64 1-inch blocks in each square) and will look like you spent months sewing it together!..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. I have been researching making a postage stamp quilt. I like your instructions the best. They make me want to start cutting 1 1/2 strips today from the fabric I am using to make two of my grand daughters quilts for Christmas. As a matter of fact, I think I will do just that. Thanks for the "push". Pepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you were inspired by her tutorial!

    ReplyDelete