Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make an Upcycled Pocket Notebook

Using book rings is a great idea, then you can refill it whenever you want. These would make great little gifts!

Upcycled Notebook Tutorial at Make Paper Crafts
"Journal Writing, brainstorming ideas, and jotting down lists are how busy women survive!
No one writes their to-do lists with more style than Faye, from Faye Dodges Zombies. Her Upcycled Notebooks stole my heart the first time I laid eyes on them!
So I'm super excited that Faye has made a Tutorial of her Upcycled Notebooks just for you lovelies reading Make Paper Crafts!..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I usually get journals for my children every summer to encourage writing and holding keepsakes from the summer. Maybe this summer we'll start with making our own journals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Notebook Tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Thirty-Six!

    My pleasure Faye! Thanks for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete