Friday, June 4, 2010

Recipe - How to Make Cold Strawberry Rose Soup

This sounds incredible! So different. It would be fabulous for a shower or other lady-type get together.

Cold Strawberry Rose Soup Recipe at Herban Lifestyle
"In previous posts, I have shared my cold strawberry soup and my rose petal jelly recipes. Today, after a fruitful trip to the farmers market, and noticing the abundant blooms on my rosebush, I was inspired to create a new recipe that combines the best of both of these springtime delicacies. The result was amazing. It is lighter and brighter tasting. Plus the roses add a certain je ne sais quoi..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dotty, for including my tutorial on your blog. I agree -- it would be lovely for a shower or high tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure herban! The recipe sounds so delicious (and beautiful too)!

    ReplyDelete