Friday, June 11, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Flowing Skirt

What a cute skirt and a great story! (the quote below) How many times have you been shopping for something to go with something else and had no luck? Millions of times? Me too. Next time, whip something up!

Flowing Skirt Tutorial at Chez Vies
"I remembered when I just passed college and was looking for a job. One day I got a letter for interview in another city very far from my place. I was frantically trying to put together my clothes but what I really needed was missing. Yes, A SKIRT. I had this blazer but with no matching skirt. I spent half day mall hopping with no result. So I decided to buy a fabric and made my self a SKIRT. And off I went for the interview.
So, if you happened to be in the same situation like I had but with novice skill of sewing, what would you do? Exactly make a skirt for yourself...:D. Here's the simplest way to make your self that flowing flirting skirt...." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment