Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Full Size Pillowcase with Treasure Pocket

Cutie boy! My boys used to sleep with little toys too. The pocket pillowcase is a great idea!

Full Size Pillowcase with Treasure Pocket Tutorial at Vermillion Rules
"Jakson insists on sleeping with about 40 (no exaggeration) little tiny plastic dinosaurs. They are the bane of my existence. He has each one memorized and inevitably loses them somewhere in his bed three or four times a night, which incites a scream fest until we go into his room and find the missing dino.
It is so annoying.
After a particularly frustrating dino rescue, I decided that an intervention was necessary. An intervention in the form of a pocket. And thus, the Pillowcase with a Pocket was born.
And since other moms might be having similar problems with little treasures in bed, I thought I'd share...." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment