Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Tote from a Sweatshirt

What a great way to put those once beloved sweatshirts to good use!

From Sweatshirt to Sweet Tote Tutorial at Maiden Jane
"I prefer cotton sweaters. I wear them from spring to fall. They are as comfy as a t-shirt, have classic style, and stretch! My favorite is this one I purchased a number of years ago from Eddie Bauer. It still looks as nice as the day I bought it.
My kids, on the other hand, have almost as many sweatshirts as T-shirts! They have sweatshirts for: cities they have visited, their high school and elementary school, concerts, concert venues, and their favorite colleges. After a time, a sweatshirt becomes neglected and is replaced by one that is more important to them. Pretty soon it makes its way to the giveaway pile.
Inspired by the popular, shabby totes worn by the high school girls, I created a simple Sweatshirt Tote Tutorial..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment