Friday, July 23, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Binky/Pacifier Clip

Awwww. Makes me think of my little babies. Ok, they're teenagers now and boys, but this photo makes me want to hold my babies. Uh oh. Anyway, that's the cutest clip I've ever seen.

Binky/Pacifier Clip Tutorial at Creations by Kara
"This is a quick and easy project. No snaps or velcro required. If you have a pacifier loving baby, these things are a lifesaver. I used them with my boys and loved them. No more lost or dirty binkies. The fact that they can be adorable is just a bonus. Horray!!
Isn’t it cute? If you don’t have a baby, these make fantastic baby shower gifts. They can be made in any color with any type of embellishment..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my binky clip tutorial. You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Kara. Thanks so much for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's a real cutie. I would love to make that pacifier clip for my baby. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete