Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make an Ombré Crochet Chain Necklace

I think this is really beautiful!

Ombré Crochet Chain Necklace Tutorial at Edie's Fashion Factory
"I'm loving me all kinds of multi-chain necklaces, belts and other adornments that are sashaying out and about this season. There really is something so feminine in the elegant drape of cascading strands of chains and beads, isn't there? Well, the other day I impulsively had it in my head that I needed to make one of these beauties right then and there. Of course, I don't have a stack of random chains just hanging around for such an occasion so, I kinda did my own take on this coolio fashion trend with simple crochet'd cotton chains. And I think it came out quite lovely too..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment