Monday, September 20, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Dollhouse out of Discarded Drawers

So clever and cute!

Dollhouse out of Discarded Drawers Tutorial at Nice Girl Notes
"I wanted a beat-up nightstand. Not for traditional nightstand use, which, in my case, would mean holding an absurd amount of water glasses. I need water every night, but refuse to be a responsible adult and deliver my glass to the kitchen sink every morning. I needed it for another project (which I will reveal to you soon, I hope). But, I didn’t need the drawers. Hmm, what to do, what to do. Stood the drawers on end, back-to-back, and heyheyyyy. That would make a pretty sweet dollhouse..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, since one of the most common things ;'laying around' seem to be dresser drawers without the chest protion, odd but, they are everwhere! Here's a great project for grandpartent6s or anyone who wants to make a gift for a child-could also be afirehouse for a boy, a garage, or any type of building that you can imagine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both like this one too!

    Great ideas mizdarlin!

    ReplyDelete