Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Notebook or Book Cover

Seems this lady shares my love of office/school supplies. Then to cover them in beautiful fabrics...Bliss, I tell ya! I'd like to cover every book and notebook I own with these! Oooh. Actually, how about covering a bunch of books and placing them on a bookshelf or table? I once saw a photo of bookshelves filled with knick knacks and books that were covered in white fabric. It was gorgeous!

Fabric Notebook or Book Cover Tutorial at Michael Creations
"For my first tutorial (hopefully of many), I came up with this great idea for a book cover. It’s made of coordinating fabrics and you can make it whatever size you like. It can work well as a notebook or journal cover, or you can adjust it for large textbooks..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my project! :) I loved making this and have made quite a few more since!

    Love your blog...I get so many great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Michael C! Thanks for submitting it and for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete