Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make Placemats, Napkins and Glass Covers

Very pretty and the glass covers are so clever! Doesn't that show your dining partner just how special he is?!

Placemats, Napkins and Glass Covers Tutorial at Hawadaere!
"I will be detailing more than one tutorial for you today. Napkins-Place mats and Glass Covers. Matching or coordinating - it is all up to you!
I always like to set my table and make it look dressed up - I find it makes the meal taste that much better when everything around is aesthetically pleasing. For this reason I use place mats, tablecloths, napkins, glass covers (not necessarily all at once) and napkin rings to dress up the table. As you may know, these items can be quite pricey at the store and of course no one wants to have the same linens as everyone else on the block..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment