Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Subway Art Printables

Nope, no tutorial. Free, beautiful, fun printables instead! Not just this one, but also "Keep Calm and Jingle On", "Keep Calm and Get Your Smooch On, and "Keep Calm and Get Your Hot Chocolate On". Adorable! What will you do with them? Endless possibilities!

Christmas Printables at Mine for the Making
"I'm sure you would all agree that subway art is definitely the "in" thing right now. I, myself, LOVE subway art and have been wanting to create my own for sometime now. Since I already have Thanksgiving subway art up, I figured that I might as well create a Christmas version and share it with my lovely bloggy readers. Oh how I LOVE Christmas!! And this subway art is getting me so excited to decorate for this holiday! Don't you think this would make a great gift once it's in a pretty frame?..." Read more

2 comments: