Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tutorial - How to Fix Jeans with a Broken Zipper

Cute little guest poster with a great idea!

Fixing Jeans with a Broken Zipper Tutorial at Home Sweet Homebodies
"Okay so as I was putting them on, the zipper broke. I was devastated. So I did what any rational person would do. I shed a few tears, and wore them anyways. They went perfectly with my outfit! What else was I supposed to do? I had to be out the door in 5 minutes, and I do not do well under pressure.. Well needless to say, that was a VERY awkward day at school, and after they made it through the laundry they got stuck on the bottom of the jeans pile (its really a tall stack) in my closet for the next 4 months. Unable to let them go, I still brought them with me to college, thinking I would find a tailor to put in a new zipper, because those jeans and I were old friends, and you do things like that for old friends.
Well, It got a little depressing looking at them, and being a poor college student, I hadn't quite justified paying to fix them yet..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment