Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Floral Hair Wreath

Gorgeous! Have a special event or a special person that could pull this off? Make one!

Floral Hair Wreath Tutorial at Starry Eyed Charlie
"Today I want to share with you one of my favorite tutorials: how to make your own floral hair wreath.
They're really quite simple and make every woman feel like the sun follows them.
I am making some for friends going to Coachella. I figured, if I can't go, at the very least a small piece of me will be present...plus they will wear them well!..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love love love your blog- I'm always looking to make new things, but no one ever explains how! Thank you so much for all of these tutorials, they are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete