Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Handbound Jotter Book

I've always wanted to try my hand at book binding. There's just nothing like a handmade book, huh? Love this!

Handbound Jotter Book Tutorial at Sandy's Space
I did this tutorial for LCOM. It's a hand-bound jotter book that recycles leftover school supplies."At the end of each school term, kids often have unused pages in their exercise books.... I gathered these pages and bound them between decorated covers using a Japanese stab binding technique..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my handbound jotter tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Sandy! Thanks so much for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've included your button and link on my blog post. Hope to submit more Christmas tutorials when you start accepting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy. I'm always accepting tutorials. If the form isn't there, that means that I've reached my monthly limit. Please just leave your submission in the comments on the "submit" page.

    ReplyDelete