Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make Transfer Polaroid-Like Photos to Fabric

Whoa. Iron on adhesive? Like Wunder Under? Fusible webbing? Someone clear this up for me. I love to learn new image transfer techniques!

Fabric Polaroid Tutorial at LDC designs
"Hello! Remember when I showed you all of those lovely poladroids? Well here it the DIY I was talking about. It is really easy, all you need is:

1. Iron on adhesive [get it at wal mart in the paper section]
2. a printer..." Read more

5 comments:

  1. i think she means the iron on transfer printer paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. You're probably right Christy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed it. Thanks for featuring this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Lindsay! Thanks for submitting it!

    I didn't mean to point out a mistake. I thought you were using some new fangled product I hadn't heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No that's fine! I am happy you posted it, I have received lots of views to my blog so thanks you!

    ReplyDelete