Monday, December 6, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Ruffle Bag Purse

I'm in love! Plain and simple.

Grandview Bag Tutorial at The Boy Trifecta
"Part 1 of the tutorial is here! I'm doing it in two parts because the first part in particular requires LOTS of photos to show you the pleating. I am really excited to share this with you guys, becuase I am 100% positive that you guys can make it better than me. Seriously. You all are going to get to the end of this tutorial with your gorgeous, finished bag and say "That's it? Huh. That wasn't hard at all"..." Read more

Here's Part 2.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this one great? It's on my post-holiday roster, I absolutely adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you love it as much as I do! I hope you'll show us the finished bag!

    ReplyDelete