Friday, January 7, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Hooded Towel

*sniff* I received one like this before my first baby was born. It got more use than any other towel. My boys are teens now. I still have that holey towel and I still remember the lovely lady that made it for us. Funny how handmade things like this can truly be cherished. Make one for someone today!

Hooded Towel Tutorial at Creative Mommas
"My children love hooded towels and so do I (for them of course)!!
For years I've always wanted to make them, but haven't gotten up the nerve because I've always had people to make them for me :)
Well, this year I decided I wanted to try my hand at them, especially since my children's old ones were becoming really old.
I asked my good friend Lynne to show me how to make them and this is what she taught me..." Read more

2 comments: