Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tutorial - How to Take Great Photos

Fabulous tips!

Take Great Photos Tutorial at ShannonSews
"Great pictures are key to showing people the best, most genuine version of what you've created - the look, the feel, the color, the texture.
Have you ever tried to post a sewing or crafting project online, but the pictures you take aren't doing it justice? Have you seen other projects posted that are hard to see due to their dim lighting and blurred photos?
It's a tragedy I tell you! I know how much time it takes for us to create our lovely creations.
Having been a photographer for many years, I wanted to share a few tips with you so you can take the best photos of the precious things you've spent so much time creating..." Read more

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this, as this is one of my bigger issues. I truly appreciate the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need help with this, so I thank you loads and loads for the link--off to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both found it useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dotty - thank you so much for posting my tutorial! I hope it continues to be a source of help for people. I appreciate you sharing it!

    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pleasure Shannon! Thanks for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete