Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Fleece Flower Petal Pillows

Gorgeous and easy!

Fleece Flower Petal Pillow Tutorial at Come Together Kids

"So, to celebrate the start of Spring, I decided to make some pretty, bright and colorful Spring flower pillows using some of that leftover fleece!! They took a little while, but were really quite easy to make and the girls LOVED them. I made these first two as a surprise for them, but I think I might enlist their help and make a bunch more. I did sew around the edges of our pillows and on the leaves, but the majority of the project was just done with hot glue (and I'm sure you could even hot glue the edges of your pillow together to make this a completely no-sew project!) ..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my Flower Petal Pillow tutorial!

    Laura @ ComeTogetherKids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillows are amazing! Super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Laura! Thanks for submitting it!

    Glad you loved it too dragicap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this one :) Such a cute and simple craft. It's a hit at our house!

    ReplyDelete