Monday, April 11, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make an Oval Mug Mat

Very cool! This would make a great little gift!

Oval Mug Mat Tutorial at Crafty Staci
"If you haven’t heard, a mug mat is more than a coaster, but less than a placemat. The theory is, it can hold your cup of tea or coffee with room left for a little pastry or cookie to go with it. It calls out to the girly-girl in me. The ones I’ve noticed have been rectangular or square, but I decided to go a little different route and make mine oval..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have put together a blog just to teach and help others learn to sew and craft! I think it's a wonderful idea. Keep doing what you do.

    Anyway I was searching for interesting blogs yesterday and I came upon yours! Hence my reason for this message. I want to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can view it at my blog: http://sewmagic.blogspot.com
    If you've got any questions or anything, email me.
    Have a Marvelous Day! :)

    ReplyDelete