Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exchange Program Tutorial - Leather Key Chain

Here's another fabulous tutorial created as part of my Exchange Program. ArtMind made this too cute sheep keychain using a leather punch tool from EviesToolEmporium.

Leather Key Chain Tutorial by ArtMind
"A while ago, I got this awesome leather punch set van EviesToolEmporium as part of the Totally Tutorials Exchange program. The only thing I needed to do in exchange of receiving this set is to make a tutorial.
I did a tutorial with the leather punch set already and posted it on Poppytalk Handmade.

This tutorial will be a bit similar but I'll show you how to use the leather punch in combination with the eyelet punch..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Dotty & Mitsy-

    Thank you so much for the partnership! The tutorial is fabulous!

    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo my pleasure! Thank you both too!

    ReplyDelete