Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Guestbook Table Runner

What a great idea for a special party keepsake!

Guestbook Table Runner Tutorial at Come Together Kids
"My oldest daughter made her First Communion this past weekend. It was a beautiful service, a gorgeous day and we had a wonderful time entertaining family from out of town back at our house. When planning the party, I wanted to make something special that she would have as a keepsake from her special day. I came up with the idea of a table runner that our guests could sign for her. I loved the way it turned out and liked that it had a dual purpose ~ it served as decoration for the party and then I can fold it up in her keepsake box as a little memento. Obviously, I used a religious theme for our occasion, but you could easily make one to fit any party theme. ( If I had thought of it a few years ago and wasn't so sleep deprived at the time, it would have been cute for their First Birthdays!)..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! - love this! =)
    - Natalie
    www.thehotgluehangover.com

    ReplyDelete