Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Homemade Vanilla Extract

Now that is cool!

Homemade Vanilla Extract Tutorial at This Beautiful Mess
"It goes into practically everything. And if you’re anything like me, you always put in a little extra. That’s right, I’m talking about good old vanilla extract. The problem is, it’s just so expensive these days. Not only that but store bought vanilla extract tends to have stuff added to it, like sugar and flavoring. So, I decided to make my own. It’s so easy, there’s no reason not to. And once you make it, you’ll never run out..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. How neat! I absolutely love the sound of doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been making this for years...It's the best vanilla extract you can get and it last forever!! A little goes a long way and it makes a nice gift for a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great and will make to try in my pound cake recipe.

    ggmom32@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete