Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Love Photos Father's Day Gift

What an absolutely incredible gift!

Love Photos Father's Day Gift Tutorial at Just A Thought
"bout a month ago, we were having coffee by the park and talking about Love. ♥ Specifically, how much we are loved by God, and how much the realization and experience of that, changes everything in our lives. Beginning to live out of that Love, and out of who God says we are, has made a huge difference in our lives. I have been blessed beyond words, watching my husband grow, experience, and walk in this new place of belonging and Love. So, with Love on the brain and heart, I have been searching for ideas,something to remind him of how much he is loved, and I came up with this..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. Sew cute :] I am your newest follower and would love if you followed me back at A Sew Chic Boutique.

    ReplyDelete