Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Record Album Cover Box

That's so fun!

Record Album Cover Box Tutorial at zombies wearing helmets
"This idea popped into my head the other night when I was wandering around the apartment wondering what to do with myself. There are tons of different crafts you can do with records and record covers, but the only boxes I've seen are smaller ones made from one cover. I picture this big box as a catch-all, maybe for all the clutter in the living room that I have to hide before company comes over (you all know what I'm talking about). It could be a great conversation piece too, especially if you use really cool albums. Each cover I picked has a blonde on it, so I've dubbed it the Blonde Bombshell Box..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. I've made this! Yu can see my version on my blog. This is a fantastically cool craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it Christina. Fun! Love how you lined it!

    ReplyDelete