Friday, July 22, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Beaded Leather Cord Macrame Bracelet

Fun!


Beaded Leather Cord Macrame Bracelet Tutorial at Show, Tell, Share
"The art of macrame has come a long way. The materials you can use today give you far more choices than a few decades ago. They also look much better. I have done basic macrame with my boys and we used hemp. Recently as I was browsing at Hobby Lobby (by the way, I am NOT getting paid by Hobby Lobby, no matter how many times I go there and mention it in my posts) and found some skinny leather cords. I picked up some wooden beads and large rings and lobster claw claps to make a bracelet with. This is probably the simplest form of macrame ( just Google "macrame jewelry" and you will see some truly amazing and beautiful pieces) but with using the right materials, simple can be also beautiful..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment