Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Flower Garden Cake

Absolutely amazing! Those are cupcakes decorated with marshmallow and candy flowers!

Flower Garden Cake Tutorial at Sun Scholars
"We just celebrated my sweet Tatum's 4th birthday.
This was the Flower Garden cake to top off her Fancy Four Affair.
Each birthday I try to make a special cake for my kids. Though I love baking, cake decorating is not my forte!
I found this fun idea in one of my favorite books, What's New, Cupcake? by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson. I love this book because the ideas are fairly simple and the results are so impressive..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. Dotty, thanks so much for sharing my flower garden cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for submitting it Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! We love our flowers, and I'm excited to try them on a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a colourful and happy idea.Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete