Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Shoulder Bag from Child's Sundress

They're beautiful!

Shoulder Bag from Child's Sundress Tutorial at Creating My Way to Success
"A couple of years ago, a friend brought back these beautiful dresses from Bali for my daughters. They did wear them a couple of times, but then told me they felt too scratchy and uncomfy, and so they've been hanging in their wardrobe ever since, unused and unloved! Which is a shame because the fabric is beautiful! So I decided that we'd make use of them in a different way! Time for some upcycling! And these bags are the result!..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. My partner and i opted for Fandago fabric by Kate The world. The reason why cambridge satchel 11 I decided to match one assortment of cloth for the complete cover is that my own stash is full of very vibrant hues (not to befitting my mother). And also since I desired something more subdued cambridge satchel 14, this created sense to buy the entire FQ arranged as opposed to wanting to run after straight down all the various fabrics separately. Some A dozen FQs only agreed to be a few things i needed.
    Here's a details associated with our a couple of cambridge satchel bags favorite textiles out of this series.

    ReplyDelete