Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Tissue Cover

I really want to make up a bunch of these for little gifts. Someone remind me, okay? :)

Tissue Cover Tutorial at The Distracted Domestic
"My blogging buddy Karen, over at Sewmuch2luv, did a fab-u-lous tutorial for tissue covers.
I've made about a dozen using her technique. Did I mention it was fab?
Well, being the lazy sewista that I am, I wondered if there was a way to make her easy peasy tissue covers with just one piece of fabric instead of four. It took me a couple of tries to get the measurements right, but here is a companion tutorial..." Read more

4 comments:

  1. consider yourself reminded. From cut to tissue insertion.....10 minutes.....and I am s-l-o-w.
    I made half a dozen in less than 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You have to remind me at just the right time when I don't have a million other things going on. Ok? :)

    Actually I need fabric. (yeah, right) I'm thinking of making some of these tissue holders and matching zipper bags for Christmas presents.

    In the meantime, I really should just whip up a few. Hearing that it's that fast for you is a great push. Must get to it. Must get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks for submitting your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta todo lo que haces te felicito
    ¡preciosos trabajos!
    saludos
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordperss.com

    ReplyDelete