Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make an Ice Cream Pint Holder / Cozy

I've never seen this. What a fun idea!

Ice Cream Pint Holder / Cozy Tutorial at Lucky Star Creations
"This tutorial is near and dear to my heart because I've had it on my to do list for some time and never got a chance to do it. I love eating ice cream straight out of the pint like I said on my favorite things post. I never eat it all at once and I hate when it starts to melt from holding it and when I refreeze it the outside tastes a little different. This nifty little cozy not only helps keep your ice cream cold, but it keeps your hands nice and warm too (finger-cicles are never a good thing) and it even has a pocket for your spoon and can hang on the fridge so you always have it on hand..." Read more

1 comment: