Friday, October 21, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Little Girl Reversible A-Line Dress

So cute! Reversible is a bonus!

Little Girl Reversible A-Line Dress Tutorial at Blooms And Bugs
"This week lets make an A-line reversible dress. When I thought about doing this tutorial, I was surprised at why didn't this idea came to me earlier. This dress has very simple cutting, and very simple sewing and yet the finished garment looks something that would take a lot of effort. A perfect sew easy.
Not only is this easy to sew, its also very easy to put on the child and take off. And if she spills some sauce on one side just put it on from the other side. No wonder the first name that came to my mind was Zen Dress..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. I amgoing tomake this ...Ihave bookmark you.thank you so much,will let you know when mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete