Friday, October 28, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Reversible Quilted Mug Rug

Terrific!

Reversible Quilted Mug Rug Tutorial at Stitching by Starlight
"So in the spirit of giving back (and goodness knows I owe plenty considering all the freebies I've downloaded), I present to you my very first tutorial. It's on my Central Park mug rug, which I adore. This is the first mug rug I made as part of Two More Seconds "Mug Rug Madness". The original inspiration was from the tutorial by A Cup and A Catchup, which is where I got the idea for the stripes and adding wording.

It was simple and fun - and I hope this will inspire you to make one, too..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. I really like that. I always have a napkin or paper towel under my cups/mugs, but I like that better. Off to read the rest of the tutorial and go through my fabric. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete