Monday, November 7, 2011

Tutorial - How to Add Sleeves to a Short-Sleeved T Shirt

How smart is that? And not just for the kiddos!

Octoberize That Tee Tutorial at Blooms And Bugs
"For this post I wanted to bring you something that would be useful to almost everyone. You know how we all are left with Tees at the end of the summer, they look and fit great but they are half sleeved, so they can't be used during the fall and winter. By the time summer rolls back again, they're too short already.
I have found myself with a pile of half sleeved clothes and wondering...Gosh!! these clothes are so nice, I wish I could use them somehow, until it hit me...adding sleeves shouldn't be that hard. After all, I do it all the time for the clothes I sew from scratch. Adding just the sleeves would be a lot more easier..and quicker.

So here's a tutorial on adding sleeves to your little one's ( or your own) tees and then adding just a little more detail to bind it all together. I'm calling it Octoberizing that Tee because a full sleeved version will be just right for the weather in the beginning of fall and also because the colors are just right for October..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dotty,

    Thanks for featuring my tutorial over here.
    Its always a pleasant surprise!

    -anshu

    ReplyDelete