Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make Christmas Card Coasters

Love them and it couldn't be any easier!

Christmas Card Coasters Tutorial at Carol Heppner's Studio
"This Monday’s blog post is about recycling and upscycling past Christmas cards and used gift boxes into fun holiday coasters. These coasters turn out so well, that you can make them as gifts. After all, the artists that design those greeting cards put a lot of work into them. So put their art into something you can use, which gives their art a longer life..." Read more

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I really like the idea and plan to use it with my grandchildren over the holidays. They may even be inclined to use the coasters if they help to create them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I quite often use last years cards as gift tags but this idea is so much better...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That the baby Jesus to bring all good health, harmony, unity and joy. And a Happy new year
    HUGS
    http://tearpiaocupacional.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is informative post. I really like the idea and plan to use it with my grandchildren over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is main think about it. This card id very lovely. Such a great ideas share here. I impressed by that. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tutorial is very cute. You made this Christmas card is really excellent ideas. I excited foe make this type of card. I impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete