Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Durable Paper Dolls with Fabric

These Fabric Dolls Should Last a Long Time

Durable Paper Dolls Tutorial at The Quick Unpick Blog

"What I never loved about paper dolls was how I always managed to tear the most loved outfit... or a paper tab would fall off from being folded and unfolded one too many times. My two girls, Big Little and Little Little Miss M are only 4 and 2 but I've really wanted to share more of the things I loved as a child with them... they both are somewhat innocently heavy handed with toys - as kids their age are entitled to be. So I always thought paper dolls would have to wait a few more years yet... but".... Read more

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this tutorial link. I would like to post this link on my blog Via 'Blog This'.
    Thanks again.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laminate my girls paper dolls and put a sticky velcro on them. Then each outfit gets a sticky tab too. It is really easy, pretty fast and cheap.

    ReplyDelete