Friday, January 27, 2012

Tutorial - On-the-Go Medicine Kit

Keep a First Aid Kit in Your Purse

On-the-Go Medicine Kit Tutorial at To Sew With Love Blog

"If you are a mom like me or if you like to be organized, this medicine kit is perfect for you. I actually have one of this for each car (mine and my hubby's) and I already wanting to make a smaller one for my mommy purse where I keep  my Diaper and Wipes Purse. I came up with this kit when one day, I was out to the groceries with my kids and my eldest got a small scratch on her knee and we were still on our way to the groceries" Read more

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea, This would work for me to, with all the meds I have to take a day, and instead of keeping them all in a ziplock bag, when we are away from the house for a few days, Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can use the information Paula. You are so welcome.

      Delete
    2. Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!

      kamagra

      Delete
  2. These are really great, and make me feel inspired to try some of these ideas! thanks you for this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!

    thanks for the great share. i will surely make one at home for my family. it has been a very detailed explanation. thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete