Monday, February 20, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Hand-Carved Stamp

I can feel a new crafting addiction coming on

Hand Carved Stamp Tutorial at Lisa's Craft Blog

"This tutorial actually contains instructions for all 3 of these stamps so it's going to be a really long post, but it'll be super informative!!
In this post I'll show you...
- A list of the supplies you need for stamp carving
- Some stamp carving basics that apply to all hand-carved stamps
- Instructions for a "sliced" heart-shaped stamp that anyone (adult) can make How to carve an exclamation point (!) stamp for beginners  A complete tutorial on making word stamps".... Read more

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Can't wait to try it.
    I set up a rubber stamping activity for my toddler last week - I drew a bare tree and he stamped on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete