Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscopes are wonderful, I might have to try this


How to Make a Kaleidoscope Tutorial at Jellyfish Jelly

"It will be a relief to finish this post – simply so I won’t have to type ‘kaleidoscope‘ again! Making a kaleidoscope is not as difficult as you may think – typing the word over and over is harder. This project uses glass vanity mirrors. In the event of breakage I have covered the kaleidoscope with adhesive craft foam. If the glass shatters, the shards should stick to the foam. However, the use of glass means it is unsuitable for young children. I recommend ages 6 and up to try this one – unless you can find Perspex mirrors".... Read more

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are cool! I love the idea of using plexiglass so they are kid-friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. Seems like a fun project for my son.

    madebyniki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete