Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Knitty Ditty Bag

A little bag to hold all sorts of things

Knitty Ditty Bag Tutorial at Ruthie Pearl Blog

"I’m a  sucker for cute little fabric things…especially things in which to hold other things (read: bags). In fact, I have dozens of them hanging around my house. (I blame my two years of developing prototypes for my farmer’s market booth.) Nevertheless, one can always use more bags for various uses around the house. I developed the Knitty Ditty bag to hold my knitting projects and keep my yarn untangled. You’ve probably seen something similar in your local knitting store, but alas, I am always the one to see something I like and figure out a way to make it myself in cuter fabrics and for less cash. I also seem to make everything reversible".... Read more

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment