Friday, February 24, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Wax Paper and Crayon Chandelier

Beautiful with the Light Coming Through

Wax Paper and Crayon Chandelier Tutorial at The Letter 4 Blog

"So you know when you start to make something and you get so excited then halfway through your life wow I hate this thing. I actually had this 90% finished like two weeks ago. But halfway through the project I hated it! Today I finally finished it up 100%. And let me say...I am SO glad I didn't just scrap it. I love the way it looks in the light. If your following us on pinterest you might have seen a mobile made out of a lamp shade and when I saw that I knew I wanted to do something with the lampshade I had".... Read more

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's really lovely! Glad you plugged along to finish it. That's hard to do when your interest in a project is waning.

    ReplyDelete