Saturday, March 10, 2012

Exchange Program Tutorial

What a great gift for a new Mom

Taggy Shopping Cart Handle Cover Tutorial at Jennas Random Ramblings Blog

"My daughter is old enough to sit in a cart now, but if I am not super vigilant to watch her, Selah will chomp her mouth right down on the cart handle. Very disgusting, I know! Someone gave me a cart insert that covers the entire cart seat, and uses multiple straps to attach securely. It's nice, but I never remember to take it with me to the store, and the few times I've had it in the car, it was a huge pain to attach to the cart while juggling a squirmy baby (and it was too bulky to fit in my diaper bag). Anybody with me here??? I wanted to make something that was small enough to fit in my purse, quick to attach, and would keep my baby girl entertained while I shopped. I'm happy to say that this handle cover met all those qualifications! Want to make one for your child or one to give a way to a new mom".... Read more

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment