Friday, March 2, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Inventory System

An excellent way to keep track of your fabric


Fabric Inventory System Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"One of the challenges I’ve faced is keeping track of fabric I’ve purchased.  It’s not really a new problem – I’ve always thought it would be nice to know when, where and for what price I acquired a particular piece.  Now the government agrees with me. When I started this project, I thought about exactly what information would be helpful to know in the future.  One of the key things to keep track of is the manufacturer and the name of the line.  This information is almost always printed on the selvage edge".... Read more

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Inventory can be so challenging!
    I love this system and it would be helpful for more than fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In any business, stocking is the most crucial and tedious part, and part of which everything rely into loss and earned.

    Proper inventory system is to monitor which is lack and over stock.

    ReplyDelete